The following was compiled by St. Louis Bride and Groom magazine from several national sources:
· 72% of all brides say they wished they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
· Almost 100% say they regretted not spending more on their wedding reception entertainment.
· During the wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities.
· Yet, within one week after their reception, 78% say they regret not making the entertainment their highest priority.
· When asked, 81% of guests say that the entertainment is what they remember most about the reception they attended.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2013. Sources include: Simmons, 2011; USA Today, 2012; National Bridal Service, 2011; The Knot, 2012; Brides Magazine, 2011.