CHOOSE ONE OR MORE:
- Family Feud
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
- Deal or No Deal
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
· The game begins with the Team Captain from each team ready at the buzzer station to buzz in first. If the host says you were first, you must provide an answer. If it is not the #1 answer, the opposing team captain answers. The team with the highest rated answer chooses to PLAY or PASS the round.
· The game advances to the team IN PLAY beginning with the next teammate in line. That team has 1 of 2 outcomes: answer all the most popular answers on the board or reach 3 strikes (whichever comes first).
· A strike is received when your answer does not: match 1 of the most popular answers on the board OR the answer is close, but our judges don’t feel it is close enough OR time ran out.
· When a team reaches 3 strikes while playing a round, the opossing team should shout out answers to the team captain. The host will take only one answer from that team captain for a chance to STEAL the points.
· 2 rounds will be played. The team with the highest points is deemed winner!
· Round 2 starts back at the buzzer station, with the player following the Team Captain.
· Your host will guide you and your teammates as well! Good luck!
· All members of each team will receive raffle tickets accordingly so don’t leave the game show area without your ticket(s)!
- The game starts with the host revealing the six categories.
- Each of the five questions in the category is worth $100 to $500.
- Play will begin instantly with the top left question moving down the first category. Then to the top of Category 2, moving down and continuing across the board from left to right, etc.
- The $100 questions are the easiest, and the questions get harder as they move down to the $500 ones. The round ends when either the timer runs out or the players have answered the 30 questions. Each player only has a limited amount of time to answer the question so buzz in fast.
- Team Captains will hold the buzzer first and the buzzer will then be passed along to the next team member in line with each following question, etc.
- Once a team has hit their buzzer, 4 multiple choice answers will be revealed. Your team has limited time to choose 1 of the 4 choices. If correct, your team receives the points. However, answer wrong and those points will be subtracted. If a question is answered incorrectly, an OPPOSING team may attempt the question as well if time has not run out! REMEMBER—Answer in the form of a QUESTION!
- Only one round is played in tournament format and there is one Daily Double. Only the team who picks the Daily Double can answer it. Your team can decide how much you want to wager--it doesn't have to be the amount assigned to the question that was picked. In other words, if the question was worth $300, and a Daily Double comes up, you can then, for instance, wager $400. The most a team can wager is $500 unless you have more than that in your bank.
- Your host will guide you and your teammates as well! Good luck!
- All members of each team will receive raffle tickets accordingly so don’t leave the game show area without your ticket(s)!